While tweeting yesterday I came to know about the huge problem that the Eircom DNS outage is causing. I did a bit of research and spoke to some other people on Twitter and came to the conclusion that I had to put this video together to share some points with all of you, especially business owners.
The following video will show:
- The Eircom problem officially posted
- What are people in Ireland saying about it?
- Are Eircom using Twitter or more importantly “listening”?
- What is the competition doing?
- Final message: “don’t let this happen to you”
Subscribe to Channelship’s You Tube channel
UPDATE: In January, 2010, Eircom finally joined Twitter for its broadband divission. You can chat with them @eircomconnect
Did you like the post? don’t be shy, make a comment below and share it!
Follow Fred on: