Full-Day training overview
This session has a unique social media approach (in plain English), for B2B professionals aiming to improve communication and increase brand awareness, reputation and community. It provides valuable hands-on techniques and tools to understand and harness the opportunities of strategic social networks.
Who should attend?
Marketing / Communications professionals
Customer Service professionals (Course suitable for manager and executive level)
* We prepare all our social media trainings based on client’s objectives
- Ideas to get your B2B social media plans started
- Choosing the platforms and devising a strategy
- LinkedIn: Making relevant connections & building a powerful network
- Integrating Social Media into Your Marketing Plan. Case studies
- Twitter & Facebook Marketing
- Business blogging
- Online video for B2B: products, services, reputation and brand promotion (tool, resources and techniques)
- Email marketing
What will I learn?
- How to make your brand and B2B products / services more visible in search and through social networks
- How to create a system that will allow you to execute your daily promotional activities in an organised and measurable way.
- How to proactively engage with professionals in the different platforms and enhance your brand reputation online.
- How to audit and monitor the online environment – what is being said about your brand/ organisation/ competitors / industry.
Need help with you company’s Social Media Strategy?