Full-Day training overview
This session has a unique social media approach (in plain English), for professionals in the hospitality industry, aiming to use social media to leverage the hotel’s promotional efforts, events and improve conversion rates. It provides valuable hands-on techniques and tools to understand and harness the opportunities of strategic social networks.
Who should attend?
Professionals in the Hospitality field
Event management professionals
Marketing / PR / Communications professionals
(Course suitable for manager and executive level)
* We prepare all our social media trainings based on client’s objectives
- Ideas to get your social media plans started
- Choosing the platforms and devising a strategy for your hotel
- Integrating Social Media into Your Marketing Plan. Case studies
- Twitter & Facebook Marketing for hotels
- Business blogging: A powerful homebase for hotels
- LinkedIn: Making relevant connections & building a powerful network
- Online video for hotels: customer experience, event promotion and brand reputation (tool, resources and techniques)
- Email marketing
What will I learn?
- How to make your hotel, brand and services more visible in search and through social networks
- How to create a system that will allow you to execute your daily promotional activities in an organised and measurable way.
- How to proactively engage with professionals in the different platforms to achieve results & enhance your hotel’s brand reputation.
- How to audit and monitor the online environment – what is being said about your hotel, staff, brand/ events / competitors / industry.
- How to leverage your hotel’s promotional effforsts blending online and offline activities.
Get in Touch
Need help with you company’s Social Media Strategy?