Full-Day training overview
This session has a unique social media approach (in plain English), for Property and Facility Management professionals aiming to improve communication and increase brand awareness, reputation and community. It provides valuable hands-on techniques and tools to understand and harness the opportunities of strategic social networks.
Who should attend?
* We prepare all our social media trainings based on client’s objectives
- Ideas to get your Social media plans started.
- Choosing the platforms and devising a strategy.
- LinkedIn: Making relevant connections & building a powerful network to improve your bottom line.
- Integrating Social Media into Your Marketing Plan. Case studies
- Twitter & Facebook Marketing. Case studies for property managers and facility management sector.
- Business blogging. Embracing content marketing for your sector.
- QR Codes and other innovative means to work on property visibility.
What will I learn?
- How to take a strategic approach and add value to your business with social media
- Key platforms and networks for property management & facility management
- How to make your brand and professional profile more visible in search and through social networks
- How to create a system that will allow you to execute your daily promotional activities in an organised and measurable way.
- How to proactively engage with your network and enhance your brand reputation online.
Need help with you company’s Social Media Strategy?